Saturday, 8 February 2014

Coming Soon inshaAllah...

Follow me on this blessed opportunity I have been given to live in the land of the Prophet (saw). I hope to share my personal experience with a reflection of the life of the Prophet (saw) and his companions (May Allah be pleased with them) as a reminder of their sacrifices and hardship for the sake of Allah. I hope to inspire, encourage and motivate myself and others into incoorporating many aspects of the forgotten sunnah back into our lives.

In the meantime, I leave you with my experience of the incredibly spirtitual time I had performing Umrah in Ramadaan a few years ago. Click below for more and be sure to scroll right to the bottom to find the beginning!

 Umrah in Ramadaan


4 comments:

  1. looking forward to journeying with you on this great adventure inshallah....Allah bless every step ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MashaAllah. Can't wait to read up on upcoming updates. Hopefully you can start by sharing with us how you got the opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalaamu'alaikum sister

    I am hoping to settle in at Mecca too. Please connect ...

    Shukran
    Ralmm82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete